Presentation's Takeaway

Share one activity per presentation that you could see using in your future teaching. Explain why and how you would use it. 

Courtney- I liked your presentation a lot! I found the activity of "interviewing with a teacher" something that I would love to use. I am wanting to do younger students and I think this could be so fun. How I would use it would be if we were doing a lesson on writing. I think if I were to have my students writing a short paragraph on a subject, and have to have one question they have to interview with the teacher about. I would want to use this because it makes me feel like the students can get closer with the teacher and be able to talk one on one.

Iona- I can't wait to hear the rest of your lessons! I really liked how you were using centers. I think centers can be really fun. I would use centers in my classroom especially if we are doing math or writing, or any subject actually. The puzzle sounds fun as well! I could use that with a lot of things in classrooms.

Comments

  1. Allie, I was not able to attend class last week but I love the activities that you explained from Iona and Courtney's presentations. I agree that interviewing a teacher would be such as fun thing to do with students of any age. In the same breath, I also like the idea of doing centers because it allows students to move around and get one on one time with the teacher.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment