Week 4 Class Lesson Plans

 To start off with,

Cherakee- Your lesson sounds like os much fun! The title of your lesson is what really stuck out to me the most. Using our five senses is very important to learn and making them THIS fun to learn...with snacks? Your students are going to love you even more! Maybe throw in the ice cream too.

Patience- I am so glad you picked kindergarten! I am aiming more towards k and 1 as you know, so this gave me some ideas! Poetry is so fun and I think kindergarten will be very interesting to see what sort of poems they come up with, and of course the drawings.

Iona- I love that you are doing sped! I am not as familiar with the sped area so I am happy to be able to hear about it from your lesson. Starting with SSR will be perfect for your students and really tie into what you are going to be doing for your lesson. Your book choices are also awesome and I can see the students really liking those. I thought your lesson looked amazing overall and I can't wait to see the rest!

To all my fellow classmates- I can't wait to hear these!! 



Comments

  1. Allie, I'm glad that you liked my lesson and got a kick out of the title. I wish I could say that I didn't take way longer on coming up with that title than what I should've haha. Thanks for the ice cream suggestion, I'll definitely incorporate that into the lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked my lesson. I am still trying to figure out everything, but I am very confident in knowing that if I teach my classroom in a specific manner were the students can become comfortable in a routine, it will help with learning new information and help with distractions. I also have learned that lessons have to be shortened and needs to be chunked and reiterated throughout the week, which is why I am planning to teach one lesson for a whole week.. This way the students can have mastery in comprehension of learning to read and figuring out strategies they can use when they get stuck in reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, your feedback is so heartfelt. I enjoyed hearing what you had to say about your peers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment