All About ME


 Hi, I am Allie! I'm 27 years old striving to get my teaching certificate through Columbia College. I am currently a nanny of 5 in Columbia, MO. I nanny a newborn, 2 year old, 3 year old, 9 year old, and 11 year old (the older are both in school), I have my hands full but I LOVE what I do. If there is anything you should know about me its that I am reality TV's number one fan and I'll take all the plants I can get. I also am a huge sunset person, I think sunsets are amazing no matter the weather. I am a very chill person, I believe that we have one life...so lets live it! There are many reasons why I want to be a teacher. One of them is I love working with children, seeing them grow is the coolest thing to me and how their brains just absorb so much. When it comes to reading, they can remember more than we think...good, or bad. The student brain works in ways we would never think of. I love teaching and working with students to reach their potential in life. That is just one of the many reasons why I want to become a teacher. I cannot wait to learn more about everyone and make more blog posts. Let the fun begin. 








Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing sunsets! I love a good sunset and a good sunrise! You have a lovely family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nanny to five? Oh my gosh, I bet they keep you busy! And I definitely agree with you about the plants. I already have so many that my room looks like a jungle, but I still want ALL the plants haha. Thanks for sharing, I look forward to learning and working with you throughout the next eight weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again!!! I'm so excited we're in class together, makes it so much easier and less anxieties! I think my children are getting brave and have begun trying to "I want a hug" to sneak on camera (eye roll haha). I am also obsessed with plants, I actually took on trying to grow some of our food we will eat this summer and I think I am successful so far?? I took potatoes that had baby sprouts on it and sliced it and planted it, currently has a huge plant from that! I also planted onions, strawberries, and peppers. I hope during harvest I actually have something to show for it!! I also have a green house coming in for my birthday from my husband so I'm waiting for that sucker!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment